Terraria | How to Install Mods on Terraria Server
How to Install Mods on Terraria Server (tModLoader)
1. Download the Terraria mod that you want
The file name should have the .tmod extension, e.g. CalamityMod.tmod.
2. Go to the File Manager of your server and find the folder called mods
3. Drag the mods that you downloaded to your mods folder in the File Manager of your server
4. In the mods folder, create a new file and name it enabled.json
To create a file, you must click on the New File button on the top right of the File Manager.
5. Using the following format, add the mod names to the enabled.json file
For Multiple Mods
[ "ModNameHere", "AnotherModNameHere", "AnotherModNameHere" ]
[ "CalamityMod", "ThoriumMod" ]
For a Single Mod
[ "ModNameHere" ]
[ "CalamityMod" ]
6. Save the file and start your server
You can type modlist in the console to check if you installed it successfully
All Done! You now have tMods on your Terraria Server!
If you are still having trouble installing mods on your server please open a ticket in our Discord Server.
Updated on: 21/05/2023